Grilled Prawns Recipe
500g large prawns
1.5 bulbs garlic, peeled
3 medium size red chillies
3 stalks flat leaf parsley
5-6 tablespoons olive oil
Salt & black pepper, to taste
1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges.
1) Set the oven to “broil” function and preheat to 380 deg F.
2) Clean the prawns – rinse and remove the veins.
3) Thread prawns onto skewers, piercing first through the tail, and then the head.
4) Chop garlic, chillies and parsley until fine.
5) Mix the chopped ingredients with olive oil, salt and black pepper, then spread on the prawns evenly. Marinate for about 30 minutes.
6) Grill the prawns for about 10 minutes, or until cooked.
7) Serve with lemon wedges.